Looking for a career in the florist industry? Our established brand, planned franchise network, affiliated flower school and growing international clientele ensure a pathway to professional growth and endless opportunities for advancement for the right candidates.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Floral Designer for our Weddings & Events team.
Assistant Floral Designer – Job Description
We are looking for a highly qualified event florist to help run our events team with the ability to lead by example. The candidate will need exceptional customer service and managerial skills, be dynamic and highly organised with experience in luxury high-end weddings and events. The job is fast-paced, highly creative and involves working on exciting luxury events with VIP customers in fabulous venues. The role requires assisting the Manager to organise all the weddings and events work for our thriving business, managing our team of talented florists, ordering stock, meeting with clients and further developing this side of the business.
- A passion for flowers and floral design
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to plan ahead, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Managerial experience and business sense to maximise probability of converting enquiries into sales
- Dedication and enthusiasm that will result in surpassing clients’ expectations
- IT Skills
- High level of spoken and written English
How to apply:
Please send your CV with photos of your work and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be contacted and invited for an interview. References will be required.