ORDER & PAYMENT
How Do I Make An Order?
Click on the product in our online store and add it to cart. You may select the option of delivery or self-collection and enter a message (optional) to your order in the cart. Click checkout to enter your delivery details and credit card details.
Alternatively, you may also email us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6538 7227 to make your order.
How Do I Know If My Order Is Confirmed?
An automated email confirmation will be sent to you after the payment is verified. Alternatively, we will WhatsApp you a confirmation detail message if order is made thru calls.
Is It Possible To Make Changes To My Order After I Have Made The Payment?
We seek your understanding that no changes to the order will be entertained after payment.
Can I Cancel My Order After I Have Made The Payment?
Once your order is confirmed, it cannot be cancelled. However, if you would like to postpone the delivery of your order, kindly contact us within 2 working days in advance from original delivery date.
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard & American Express.
How Do I Know If My Payment Is Secure?
- At Fiore Dorato, we take your security very seriously. Your payment is processed using the latest industry security standards. All transaction are carried out within a secure payment zone.
When Is My Credit / Debit Card Charged?
- After order confirmation, your full order payment is normally reserved within five or ten minutes. If there is a problem securing this authorization you will be notified on the spot and prompted to use another card. These reserved funds are then charged when we dispatch your order.
Where Do You Deliver?
- Fiore Dorato offers delivery islandwide in Singapore.
- Yes! To ensure the quality and freshness of our flowers, our flowers shipment arrived on the same day your bouquet is made. As such, the cut-off time for same day delivery is 11:00am.
- All our deliveries are made in the morning to afternoon between 11:00am to 6:00pm. If you have a specific delivery time that you would like to request for, please contact us at +65 6538 722 directly and we will do our best to accommodate.
What Happens If The Recipient Is Not There?
In most cases, the delivery driver will knock or ring the bell, and if there is no one home to receive the arrangement, we will leave the product somewhere safe at the delivery location.
Where Do Our Flowers Come From?
- In order to ensure we offer the highest quality and freshest flowers, we usually import most of our flowers from Holland, Japan and etc.
How Are Our Hand Bouquets Prepared?
- All of our bouquets are prepared in our HR Office by our floral designers with more than 10 years of experience.
Can I Send A Message Card Along With My Bouquet?
- Yes! After you have selected your choice of bouquet, you will be given the opportunity to write your message on our Fiore Dorato cards. Your card will be attached to the bouquet.
Do You Do Custom Floral Arrangements Or Hand Bouquets?
- Yes! Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6538 7227 with at least 3 working days notice. Alternatively, you can fill in the custom order form here.
How Do I Care For The Hand Bouquet?
- Unwrap flowers & remove elastic band. Strip off leaves below water line. Cut 45 degree and put into water immediately. Avoid sunlight.
How Do I Care For The Table Flower Arrangement?
- Check daily if floral foam is moist. Add water when it starts to dry out.
How Long Will The Flowers Last?
- Cut flowers usually have a vase life of 3 - 5 days in our climate. You may place your flowers in a cool environment, away from direct sunlight and heat, trim the stems and change the water daily to prolong their life.